[Geysers] New Transactions 12 submission guidelines

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:29:54 PST 2011

With deepest apologies from the Transactions editorial team, we have
attached new submission guidelines.  I tried to contact all of the authors to let them know we would *not* be using the IEEE citation style as
previously announced in the first set of guidelines we sent to the
listserv.  However, there may be authors we were not aware of.  If you have started an article and not contacted us, please let us know--if you have already
 begun using IEEE, do whatever is most convenient for you at this point,
 whether it be continuing with IEEE or switching to the new guidelines,
which are for Chicago Style.  Since this is the fault of the editors, we
 will do the conversion after your article has been submitted.  If you
have ANY questions please contact me.

The guidelines are meant to
 reduce confusion with submission formats, but unfortunately it appears
that we created some confusion with the previous guidelines.  We've made
 an attempt to make them more clear.  If, however, you still find them
confusing, let me know.

Based on the responses we have gotten,
there are enough articles in the works for Volume 12 to proceed.  The
submission deadline is June 1, 2011.

Once again we apologize for whatever confusion and consternation we may have caused.

Tara Cross
Jeff Cross
Editors

Pat Snyder