[Geysers] FW: VOLCANO: Recent images of unusually extensive and active Da...

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 07:04:18 PST 2011

Thanks very much for the link. Neat photos. I have been aware of Dallol for
 many years and have wondered if a "real" geyser could exist there. Still
don't  know, of course. Boiling springs have been described for many decades,
so it's  certainly possible. Anyhow, thanks again.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 2/8/2011 6:21:05 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,