[Geysers] Re: Request for Mickey Hot Springs Information

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Tue Feb 1 17:11:20 PST 2011

Mickey Hot Springs is in Oregon, just about due East of Steen's Mountain.
You can look it up on Google Maps I think.  On BLM land.  It sometimes has
one geyser, some fumeroles, several hot springs, some old mostly dry
terraces, some mud pots.  A nice mix in a small area about the side of two
football fields.

Steve Eide