[Geysers] Webcam times 2/1/2011

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Tue Feb 1 17:30:06 PST 2011

Here are some times from the webcams for Tuesday 2/1 taken from the chat log
(<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>), thanks for the
reports.

Not sure if we saw F&M or not today but it was a big steam cloud down-basin
maybe in the right area and the time didn't add up for it to be Riverside.
So maybe another daylight F&M, ~5 day interval?  Could also have been
uncontrolled Grotto steam blowing all over the place too, not a sure thing.

Lion finally put in an appearance for cam watchers today, its been a long
time since we saw it last.  Wind was a pain again today blowing steam and
water on the cam.

Castle 1647ie Major,
Depression 1120ie,
F&M 1635ie (?),
Grand 1752ie (?),
Lion 0930ie, 1159ie,
Oblong 1728ie (?),
Old Faithful 0943ie, 1055ie, 1228ie, 1648ie,
Plume 1212ie,

Graham Meech