[Geysers] Fan and Mortar history

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 21:51:50 PST 2011

We want to know when the next eruption will be, basically.  The more data we
have the more likely it is we can pin that sucker down.

And I do wish that gazers fro the 1870s on were as anal as we are, because I
would love accurate data from back then

I am curious why you think that any research in Yellowstone, whether
botanical biological etc must be somehow related to the region over
millennia or more. Seems rather argumentative.

Paul Strasser