[Geysers] Geyser Carol 2011

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Tue Dec 20 11:37:39 PST 2011

OK, I'm trying my first one and OF COURSE it has to be classical music
(was going to try a sacred carol like O Holy Night or O Magnum Mysterium
but figured few would know them and those who would might take offense.
But EVERYBODY knows the bits from the Nutcracker Suite (the 2nd act
dances), right? These even get used in movie ads. So, this is to the
tune of the Trepak/Russian/Coffee, or however you learned it. Rhythm is
YA-da-da-da-da-dum-dum-dum-da, ya-da-da-da-da-dum-dum-dum-da (ie, fast)
if you need it picked out for you. This is also MY first try; please be
kind.
Karen Webb

Go, Artemesia, go, go, go
I'm sitting in a pile of snow
But you just sit there overflowing.
  Italy's full and biscuits drowned
And bubbles rise from underground
All they do is mesmerize us,
(Bridge)
Oh, Artemesia, please have mercy on us,
The hot tea's gone; we're really freezing .
Why can't you be like once you were before
When I could sit for just two hours
And you'd erupt
Erupt!
Erupt, erupt erupt erupt erupt!