[Geysers] 4 AUGUST 2011 (Schwarz)

Mary Beth Schwarz schwarzmb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:41:45 PDT 2011

4  AUGUST  2011:

     Beehive  0840  (Beehive's Indicator  0821)

     Bulger major  1014ie

     Bulger's hole  1014

     Castle  0534ie water  MAJOR  (2nd MAJOR after a minor)

     Churn  0730ie,  1012

     Daisy  0634ie,  0913ie

     Depression  0606,  0914

     Fountain  1002ie (d> 22m)

     Grand  0040 Elec monitor,  0803(D0/G2*Q) d=10m 48s

     Lion  0533,  0656ns,  0812,  0918

     Plume  0607,  0704ns,  0806,  0905

     Rift  0817

     Riverside  0110ie,  0720

     West Triplet  0740

               From Castle, Bulger was 0718ie.  When I arrived at Bulger,
the hole was damp and dripping.  At 0813 Bulger was ie and the hole was
dripping and steaming a bit but did not fill.

               Grand has learned to erupt during an eruption of West Triplet
so I did not have to wait very long.  The last three Grand intervals have
been about 6h 40m,  7h 36m, and 7h 23m.

                    Mary Beth Schwarz