[Geysers] Bulger's Hole

Dan.Miller at innovaltec.com Dan.Miller at innovaltec.com
Mon Aug 1 02:06:42 PDT 2011

Jim S  has been monitoring the changes in the hole all season, but had not
seen an eruption till July.

The first known visible eruption was I think July 3rd when Dan Hatfield
saw it. There were too many people waiting at Grand for me to get a photo!
The water was very milky  but I was not at the hole. The height appeared
to comparable with that Ben videoed.

The next two were on July 5th. They were spaced out and separate
eruptions, both with a Bulger major, and not a series in the way that Ben
showed on the video ie during one Bulger eruption. Tricia has photos from
the time and has sent these separately to the list server.

Dan Miller (dan.miller @innovaltec.com)

Dan Miller, Senior Process Consultant
t: +44 1295702821  m: +44 7739981364  mailto:dan.miller at innovaltec.com
Beaumont Close, Banbury, Oxon OX16 1TQ, UK | http://www.innovaltec.com
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, please be aware
that any copying, distribution or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and delete the e-mail and related documents. Innoval
Technology Limited accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions
in the contents of this message. All rights reserved.
Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
company policy.

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

Innoval Technology Limited
Registration Number: 4583982 in England and Wales
VAT Number: GB 811 9811 35