[Geysers] opening day

robert haker roberthaker at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 18:13:38 PDT 2011

Hi,   I'm a snow bird from Lewistown MT.  I'm also a 42 year veteran geyser gazer.
       I'm on Mustang Is. TX. They are having the sand sculpting semi-finals.
       I'm having a blast star gazing. Canopus is still above the horizon and staying out at night is a pleasure.
       Does Jens Day still have a gazing party at Black Sand parking lot?. They were very informative as the night sky in Y.N.P. is spectacular.
        Nuff said----
            G O    G I A N T !!!!!
                R O B   H A K E R

ps   surfs up !!!