[Geysers] opening day

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 05:19:02 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

There has really been very little spring since the roads closed in  March.
I recommend that everyone swings by Norris to check out the ice  cone in
the Black Growler/ Ledge Geyser area, I think it may have grown more  since I
was there on Feb. 27th with the weather we have been having.

Also a side note, Big Sky will be open through Easter on 04/14/11. You can
go to bigskyresort.com to purchase $29 lift tickets, and for 50% lodging
rates  for weekdays. All lifts except for Dakota and Lone Moose will be
operating. The  discounted lift tickets are online only.  When online go to
e-tickets anter  the discount code of BSDRV29 (all uppercase).  Discounted Tickets
are  available 4-12 through 4/15 & 4/18 through 4/21 tickets must be
purchased by  3 pm the day before.

Mr. Warnock, how about a geyser gazer ski party?

See you in the park on Friday!

Jim Holstein
Yellowstone Tour Guides