[Geysers] Re: Radioactive rodents on the Pitchstone

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 10:14:05 PDT 2011

I clearly recall having had a paper, published somewhere sometime like
maybe 30 years ago, that cited PLANTS from down around Polecat Creek (and so,
southeast Pitchstone area) radioactive enough to leave images on film.
Seems to me one of the plants was a locoweed. I've looked several places around
this mess and cannot find the article -- sorry. Not my field so I  could be
wrong, but would plants be more likely to absorb this amount of
radioactive stuff?

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 4/10/2011 5:53:00 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,