[Geysers] Webcam times 4/8/2011

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sun Apr 10 15:07:35 PDT 2011

I was pointed out to me that I needed to correct a few times for Friday 4/8.
I wasn't thinking when I typed some of these in and mixed up some of the
evening times, the ones I listed as 16xx should have been 18xx.  Corrections
are listed below.  Thanks for letting me know of the errors - as always any
webcam reports are subject to errors, in this case they were my typographic
errors and other times they are miss-read steam clouds.

Beehive 1831 Indicator 1822ie,
Lion 1807ie,
Plume 0636, 0735, 1040ie, 1804ie,

That means the interval between Thursday and Friday Beehive reports was
about 29 hours, and between Friday evening and Saturday morning was about 16
hours.

Graham Meech