[Geysers] Excelsior & GPS

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 18:50:54 PDT 2010

Depending on your "definition" of "high flow volume"... back in 1986, when
Fantail was actively discharging rather great volumes of water, we looked
for  and could see absolutely no change in activity or discharge by such
nearby (yes,  across the river, but very near) features as Hillside and Seismic,
nor in the  nearby springs on the Fantail side of the river. I'm sure there
are other  examples.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 9/28/2010 5:02:14 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,