[Geysers] Vixen and Whirligig

Bill Johnson canbelto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:05:30 PDT 2010

Whirligig is still at it as of noon today.  We saw an eruption exactly
matching what Scott describes as we were descending the high trail.  I
idiotically failed to get an exact time -- sorry -- but then sat at the pool
for several hours waiting for a follow-up (and, I guess, doing penance for
not getting a time).  By the time we left at 1545, the pool had refilled but
no eruption had occurred.

Got some minor times and durations on Vixen too, but I'm not close to my
notes as I write this, so will update tomorrow.
-- Bill.