[Geysers] Transactions VII to a good home

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 18:12:49 PDT 2010

Help! I am running out of space for books. I have an extra copy of GOSA Transactions VII (2002) which contains articles on Purple Pools (Mike Keller), Fan and Mortar (Tara Cross), Slide Geyser (Lynn Stephens), Geyser Hill Wave (Scott Bryan) and geysers in Iceland and New Zealand. If you would like it, I will send it to you at no charge. The first one to answer this message gets it.

Steve Gryc