[Geysers] Q regarding mud pots at Imperial Geyser

Ott, Stephen OTTS at byui.edu
Wed Oct 20 07:49:22 PDT 2010

In November of 2007, I was hiking there with a friend who was once a college student in my Chemistry class.  I first noticed the mud pots then.  His name was Grant Petersen, and I unofficially named them "Grant's Mud Pots" (although I know that I really can't do that).  They can be seen on YouTube as Grant's Mud Pots.  I had been to Imperial Geyser in 2003 and not seen any mud pots at that time.