[Geysers] What did I see?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri May 21 19:09:29 PDT 2010

What is marked on this photo is not remotely as tall as Old Faithful; more
like 30 feet, if that. And Randal's description was of a location "in the
gap  between the Lower Ham store and the service station"" -- quite a
distance from  this shot, which I still feel is probably of White Geyser.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 5/21/2010 5:15:51 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,