[Geysers] Fountain this evening

Dean Lohrenz lohrenzd at msn.com
Tue May 18 21:21:10 PDT 2010

I don't think I've posted before, so I don't know if this will work.

Someone might be interested that I caught Fountain on my way north to check in at Gardiner.  I saw one in the log book for today at 1108, so I decided to wait for the next.  The interval turned out to be 6h7m  Just as I think Steve already posted, the water level prior to the eruption is non-existent - lower than last year.

5/18  Fountain  17:15 D34