[Geysers] What did I see?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon May 17 19:43:36 PDT 2010

I sincerely hope there will be more observations of this and that a good ID
 will be made. From the wonderful vantage point of Tucson, AZ and with
maps, this  alignment appears to aim at the Trail-West Trail area, though there
are a _lot_  of holes out there. Activity there would be nice. Thanks for
the report.
Scott Bryan

In a message dated 5/17/2010 4:57:24 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,