[Geysers] Making Comments On Old Faithful Use Plan

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 07:26:55 PDT 2010

I intend to ask for:

* Removal of volunteer trees in front of the Inn
* A Boardwalk to Purple Pools - you never know!
* As you suggest, no reduced access.
* Further positive increases in light pollution reduction
* If time and &&& permit, a downbasin streaming webcam that might capture Grottto, Giant's platform, Riverside, F&M or some combination thereof...only provided it can be done with minimal environmenal disruption.

Bruce Jensen

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
~ Albert Einstein