[Geysers] Input needed on Old Faithful Comprehensive Plan

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 07:12:22 PDT 2010

Thank you to Kent Morby for alerting me about the opportunity to comment on the Proposed Old Faithful Comprehensive Plan.

Here's a link to the announcement:

http://www.nps.gov/yell/parknews/10031.htm

Note that comments cannot be submitted by phone, email, or fax.

There is however a link to an electronic form so that comments can be submitted via the internet.

PLEASE take the time to provide input.  This could have a substantial impact on our ability to experience Yellowstone, especially the Upper Geyser Basin.

Thank you.

Lynn Stephens

Lynn