[Geysers] GOSA Transactions call for papers

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 12:03:30 PDT 2010

The following announcement will appear in the April Sput:

As your Transactions editors complete work on Volume 11, we are looking ahead to Volume 12.  We are looking for articles to fill out the new volume, and we hope that some of you already have something in mind.  Whether you have written articles in the past or are new to the Transactions, we hope that you will consider contributing to the Transactions.  We are interested in everything from short descriptive articles to longer analytical papers and anything in between.  Historical papers are always welcome, and articles on areas outside of Yellowstone would be a great addition.  The Transactions are an important function of GOSA, fulfilling its primary mission, the collection and dissemination of information related to geysers.
If you have an idea for an article, or are interested in writing but don't have a topic, please let us know.  The deadline for Transactions 12 will be October 1, 2010.  For further information and submission guidelines, please contact us at transactions at gosa.org or gosatransactions at gmail.com, or download from the GOSA website, www.gosa.org.
Thank you!
Transactions editorial teamJeff CrossTara CrossPat Snyder