[Geysers] Seasonality of Fan & Mortar (Stephens)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 19:34:08 PDT 2010

Seasonality of Fan & Mortar--Reported Eruptions for 1993 through 2008.

I did not include 2009 yet.  I want to wait until electronic results are available for October, November, and December.

The data here has more bias than the Giant data with underreporting of eruptions from early November through mid-December, mid-March through mid-April, plus possible less frequent checking of F&M markers in the winter months than checking for washed Giant signs.

                    % of eruptions

August            13.1

October           12.3

September       11.6