[Geysers] Lion data analysis

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Thu Mar 11 22:55:47 PST 2010

I have been keeping an analysis like this for some time now, but the
relationship was so weak that I didn't add it to the website.  I've attached
a .jpg of the chart (moderator, I hope it isn't too large).  There is a
small effect, but note that the correlation coefficient is only about 0.2.

Ralph Taylor

  _____