[Geysers] Knitting Olympics

Lucille Reilly thedulcimerlady at juno.com
Sat Mar 6 21:01:38 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

I have had a hankering to knit a Yellowstone "story sweater" in the Cowichan
tradition.  (The Cowichan Band is indigenous to the Vancouver area.)

So, when the Olympics came along, and more than a few yarn shops around the
country hosted Knitting Olympics, encouraging knitters to complete a project
only during that time period, I couldn't resist.

Two of you sent me photos of the fireplace grates at OFI, which got the
whole thing started.  To see the completed sweater (really a coat) and the
story behind its completion, click here
<http://www.dulcimerlady.com/KO-2010.htm> .

I know you'll all enjoy the image on the sweater's back.

Lucille Reilly

Small Business Tools
Compete with the big boys.  Click here to find products to benefit your business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=aTX0xGDwuqFtu6QWVs5qigAAJ1AQvPpJpwi_Qs0g5NzvuXnyAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMQAAAAA=