[Geysers] Scavenger hunting

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:58:52 PDT 2010

   Yeah, the dearth of photos of even some fairly common features was part
of what put me onto searching the media sharing sites, and then asking here.

   That said, it's important to respect the wishes of the photographer.  It
should be obvious, but like Scott said, his photos are his photos.  Basic
courtesy (and respect of copyright) should apply--if anyone wants to use a
photo from the listserv for any purpose other than his or her own personal
appreciation, and the photographer hasn't specifically said it's OK, please
ask.

   Also, again, thanks for the cool photos.  The best description in the
world can only go so far in conveying what these things actually look like.

David Schwarz