[Geysers] Scavenger hunting

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 22 19:12:01 PDT 2010

Another purpose would be to backfill the GOSA website which lists many
geysers with missing photos.  Many also lack descriptions, what to look for,
etc..  Since several photos can be uploaded for each some historic pix could
be mixed with more modern ones.  Geyser Hill's first page
http://www.gosa.org/searchresults.aspx?pParams=1
<http://www.gosa.org/searchresults.aspx?pParams=1&pField=YNP&pBasin=UPPER&pC
omplex=GEYSERHILL> &pField=YNP&pBasin=UPPER&pComplex=GEYSERHILL is missing
pix of Beach Geyser, Bench Geyser, Big Cub Geyser and Borah Peak Geyser for
example.  I know there are pix of Big Cub out there.  So if one of you would
like to collect them and modify them for web page display we could all see
them as well as share them online with the public.  I'd be happy to upload
website ready pix, after I return from the Park, of course.  If you'd like a
list of missing pix to help with this effort, I will be happy to send you
the spreadsheet.

BTW, GOSA Store will be closed from 6/23 until 7/11 -- Gone Geyser Gazing.

Udo Freund

GOSA Store

www.gosa.org