[Geysers] Castle error

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 06:54:13 PDT 2010

While taking a look at some of the recent data posted to the GOSA website,
I discovered a rather significant error in the write-up about Castle; to
wit:

"Castle is a cone-type geyser. Its interval is 9-11 hours and its  height
is 60-90 feet. The twenty minute water phase of a major eruption is  followed
by a 40 minute steam phase. The first 15 minutes of the steam phase is
relatively forceful and fairly loud so try to be close for this part. As in
most  geysers that have a steam phase, the change from water to steam is
gradual and  an exact time for the change can rarely be noted."

I think the interval has changed somewhat....