[Geysers] New road in use today

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Mon Jul 12 13:53:34 PDT 2010

The new section of the Madison to Norris road over the new bridge opens today, 7/12/10.  Glad I got to use the old road before leaving the Park a few days ago.  I'll miss driving along that beautiful stretch of the Gibbon River above the Falls.  30 minute delays and night closures will still be in effect until September.
http://www.nps.gov/yell/parknews/10061.htm

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
--Will Rogers