[Geysers] Need help identifying a small bubbler

Snowmoon Imaging Services janet at snowmoon.us
Sat Jul 10 09:01:41 PDT 2010

Hi all -

I was in the Park in June and am working on processing the images and
came across one I meant to ask about when I was there. I vaguely
remember this small spouter being discussed a long time ago, but for the
life of me, I can't find that. I only saw this in action this one time I
walked by.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Janet White
SnowMoon Photography
http://snowmoon.us