[Geysers] Jan 22 North Goggle

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sun Jan 31 17:30:27 PST 2010

Yes Dave, that was North Goggles at 1617 on 1/22/2010, thanks for finding it
on the cam.

I posted the close-up shots on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2027005&id=1470722670&l=1430d3b472

I also put the coyote shots (that go with your YouTube video clip) in a
separate album along with pictures of the wolf on my way out of the park:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2027004&id=1470722670&l=77ba464fd8

I am slowly getting back to normal here in Virginia having been to Texas and
New York since returning home from Yellowstone a week ago.  I should be
posting some another geyser reports and photos this week.

Graham Meech