[Geysers] more on Giantess 1/30

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:52:15 PST 2010

Katy Duffy and friends were on Geyser Hill for the start (the logbook shows 1349 n.s.); she heard the thumps and turned around to see it.  After a time they walked to Oblong and back, and missed Vault in the interim.  It was empty by 1600 or before.

When I got there about 1615, Giantess was doing steam depthcharges, fun to hear as well as see.

How does this compare for short intervals?  (I'm at Madison Warming Hut today...)

Carolyn Loren