[Geysers] Quick Geyser Report for last week

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Thu Jan 28 06:29:59 PST 2010

Wouldn't it be better to put markers on "dormant" features such as Splendid or Opal and use their loggers for other, more-likely-to-erupt, features at least until the markers are washed?  Seems like a waste of batteries when loggers could be producing data other than flat lines if used elsewhere.  Just my $0.02.

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
--Will Rogers