[Geysers] Fountain Geyser (and question about Spasm)

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 05:00:11 PST 2010

Opps sorry about the typo,  I am typing with a broken finger and it is  not
easy.  Here is my Fountain report

01/19    Fountain 13:17 ie
01/21    Fountain 10:05 ie
01/21     Jet          13:07

As for Spasm, I have seen it once this winter (not bad considering I have
been in the Interior a total of 4 times, and I did see some eruptions last
summer, some of which were quite short in duration.  I will try to slow
down when I type until my finger is back down to half it's size.

Karen, when you go to Biscuit, check to see if the Bacteria Mat is gone
below Black Diamond, the description sounds like an eruption of Black Diamond
in  Salt & Pepper's location. I will have our two guides check it today, and
I  will give a report of what they see later.

Jim Holstein
Yellowstone Tour Guides