[Geysers] Fountain Geyser (and question about Spasm)

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 17:58:10 PST 2010

I saw Fountain Geyser in eruption at 1648 today (01/24/10).

Brad Barth, who drives the yachts out of West Yellowstone, asked me about Spasm.  He saw it last week, and didn't see it all summer.  He wondered if it had been inactive this summer.  I don't write down geyser info while giving tours, so I'm not when I saw it last year.  Does anyone remember (or have written down) when they saw Spasm in 2009?

Thanks.

Karen Low