[Geysers] Geyser prediction ranger

Stephen Ballou ballous at beloit.edu
Sat Jan 16 09:45:21 PST 2010

Loggers told us Castle erupted at 1834 on 1/15 and was in eruption when I
went by this morning at 0900, Grand erupted at 0055 and also was in eruption
when I was there at 0822 (although the only way I knew was by the sound of
the bursts as the spray was shrouded in mist and fog, although the Grand
rain that turned me into a spraysicle was also a clue, and the most recent
Daisy was 0747.
Besides Giant that is all the news I have.

Stephen Ballou
Beloit College Geology Technician
700 College St.
Beloit, WI 53511