[Geysers] Fan & Mortar, and other things

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:54:33 PST 2010

As luck would have it, the Fan & Mortar marker was replaced both yesterday 1/12 and this morning, 1/13, so it appears they erupted overnight.  Before that, it was last checked (and in place) Saturday 1/9.

In other news today, Fountain was reported at 1145 (video time).  Other recent reports:  ~1300 on 1/7; 1211 on 1/9; 1135 on 1/12.

Today also Little Squirt was i.e. at 1457, and we caught a few Plumes about an hour apart:  1134, 1228, and 1539.

And if anyone was watching the webcam after 4, Resource Management staff was downloading Old Faithful though we didn't learn that until afterwards.  They will need to download again later today, and tomorrow to check new equipment.

Carolyn Loren