[Geysers] Requests for Information

tsbryan at aol.com tsbryan at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 18:10:41 PST 2010

I'll have a Daisy Marie tale in a day or so ... presuming I don't forget to
 do it.

Here I'll add that Jamie (and Sam Martinez) also worked one (I think only
one) winter season at Stove Pipe Wells, in Death Valley. Those were the days
 when the Ham's Stores and Stove Pipe were both owned by the Povahs.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 1/11/2010 5:54:51 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,