[Geysers] Webcam times 1/11/10

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 17:12:38 PST 2010

Graham wrote:  "For you Lynn, I tried and tried and tried but I have been unable to determine which steam cloud is from Beauty and which is from Chromatic from the webcam so I will not be reporting on their status here."

That's OK, I won't even try Oblong, Grotto, F&M, etc., etc. from the webcam so really didn't expect anyone to attempt Beauty/Chromatic!  And, even though  I'm going to be driving to Bozeman twice during the "winter season," have free lodging in West Yellowstone if I want to utilize it, I'm not willing to spend the money for a snowcoach ticket for a day trip just to check on Beauty/Chromatic.

So, I'll let you do that during your trip next week, assuming you can find them before Friday.  Have fun on your trip.

Lynn