[Geysers] Webcam times 1/11/10

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Mon Jan 11 16:50:27 PST 2010

Here are some times from the webcams on Monday 1/11/10  taken from the chat
log
( <http://yellowstone..paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>
http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly), thank you for all
the reports.  For you Lynn, I tried and tried and tried but I have been
unable to determine which steam cloud is from Beauty and which is from
Chromatic from the webcam so I will not be reporting on their status here.
I will willingly head to Yellowstone to proved a report though, all I need
is a plane ticket to BZN, bus reservation to West, overnight lodging in
West, and a snowcoach reservation to OF.  I am sure there's one lying around
here somewhere, now where did I put it?

Depression 1428ie,

Grand 1322ie,

OF 0730ie, 0855ie, 1033ie, 1211ie, 1330ie, 1634ie,

Plume 1158ie, 1319ie, 1421ie,

Riverside 1718ie

Graham Meech