[Geysers] Transactions photo request

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:48:49 PST 2010

A big thank you to those who have responded so quickly.

Vent A is the vent that you typically see erupting.  When you are standing at the bridge, Vent C is behind and slightly up slope from A.  From Deleted Teakettle, Vent C would be behind and to the right of Vent A.

Vent C is not active in some years--the article states that it was active in 1991, 1993, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2002, and 2006.

Chances are, if someone took a picture, it was probably of Vent A, but I will ask Mike to identify what is erupting in the photos that are sent in.

Thanks again!

Tara Cross