[Geysers] Transactions photo request

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 21:29:28 PST 2010

Which one is Vent C?

Paul S

  _____

From: geysers-bounces at lists.wallawalla.edu
[mailto:geysers-bounces at lists.wallawalla.edu] On Behalf Of Tara Cross
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 8:19 PM
To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
Subject: [Geysers] Transactions photo request

Hello everyone,

The Transactions editors are getting ready to begin the layout process for
T11, and Mike Keller has written a wonderful article on the Terra Cotta
Complex for the new volume.  Mike provided us with some pictures to
illustrate the article, but we would like to include some pictures of the
vents erupting as seen from the boardwalk.  If anyone has photos of the
Terra Cottas (particularly Vent C, but we know it's a long shot) and would
be willing to allow their use in the Transactions, we would be most
grateful.

Thank you,
Transactions Editors
Tara Cross, Jeff Cross, & Pat Snyder

  _____

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign
<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/>  up now.