[Geysers] Information Request--Island Geyser (Stephens)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:38:09 PST 2010

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request.  Some people had iindicated 1993 as a possibility, but I should have excluded that year because I was in Africa in the spring and didn't make an early season trip.

I thought I had heard about the innundation from Rick, but that would have been before  May 1997.  Perhaps I was remembering another case.  In any event, I now have the information I need that the last confirmed time Island was innundated with inactive periods of many minutes was May 1997.

Thanks again.

Lynn