[Geysers] Information Request--Island Geyser (Stephens)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 11:52:48 PST 2010

Maybe my memory is playing tricks, but I seem to remember one spring sometime in the two decades(other than 2009) when the Firehole River was quite high and Rick (I think) reported Island Geyser had been innudated and was not erupting.  (If it was Rick, it was sometime between 1988 and 1997).  I've gone through the Sputs, but can't find any mention of this.  Does anyone else remember this and can you help me identify the year?

Thank you.

Lynn Stephens