[Geysers] Geyser report, Feb 2-3, 2010

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:43:48 PST 2010

This is a brief geyser report for February 2 and 3, 2010.

Little Squirt was 0915ie on the 3rd.

Closed Plume intervals have been 45-53 minutes.

Beehive was at 1338 on the 2nd (Indicator 1330) and 1233 on the 3rd (Indicator 1222ie).

Depression seems to be having 2-2 1/2 hour intervals.  I have closed intervals of 2h06m and 2h05m, but somewhere on the 3rd there seems to have been a longer one.

Lion was quiet on the 2nd and in series all day on the 3rd, eruption times 0855, 1002, 1103, 1209, then 1606 and 1715ie.

I haven't had an opportunity to watch for North Goggles.

Two closed intervals for Aurum on the 3rd were 3h33m and 3h27m.

On the 2nd, Vault and Giantess were still recovering.  On the 3rd, Giantess was full.

On the 2nd, Infant was down maybe a foot or so and roiling.  On the 3rd, it was completely calm and full to the brim.

Castle was at 2326e on the 2nd and 1504ie on the 3rd.

Uncertain erupted at 1541ie on the 3rd.  A Tardy cycle was seen this morning but no Penta.

Grand erupted at the very beginning of its window on the 2nd, so I didn't get to see it until today.  The first burst had a duration of 8m45s so we were very hopeful for a second...but no.  T1C.

Closed interval on Oblong on the 3rd was 4h13m.

Daisy has been continuing with 2 to 2 1/2 hour intervals.

Riverside is the usual.

I was told upon arrival that Fan & Mortar erupted "the morning of the 1st."

That's all I have for now--I hope to send out at least one more report before I leave on the 6th.

--Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com