[Geysers] Merry Beehive!

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 13:24:18 PST 2010

This was the ice foggiest morning of the season; we got various "presents" today.

I saw a wolf on the ski over to work this morning, on the ungroomed inbound road approaching the Inn turnoff.  It sat and ignored me until I figured it was time to go.

Fan & Mortar did not erupt overnight.

Beehive was seen early i.e. at 1322, and did you notice that yesterday's Beehive at 1314 was the exact minute of the 12/22 afternoon Beehive.

Bison have been parading first towards the Lodge, then back towards the Inn, with the last two Old Faithful eruptions.  Both had vigorous pre-play leading to delayed eruptions, but it's mild out now.

Carolyn Loren