[Geysers] Geyser Book

Robin Reynolds reynoldshaertle at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:49:13 PST 2010

I downloaded the Geyser of Yellowstone to my phone last summer while sitting at Spa Geyser. (I posted it to the list, but I don't think it went through.)

Downloading the book is great! In spite of three annoyances. The maps are too small to read. You can't click from the index to the section. The bookmarks aren't named. What that adds up to is that every time you want to find info about particular geyser, you go to the section and then page through until you find the geyser you are looking for. Perhaps recent updates to the kindle software have fixed some of these issues. Even so, it's still better than carrying the book around. I recommend the ebook version to everyone.

-Robin