EXTERNAL: [Geysers] Geyser Carols 2010

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Tue Dec 21 09:02:15 PST 2010

FYI: Steve’s carols were printed in the December edition on page 3.  I suppose his email was intended for non-subscribers.  Thanks for bringing gazer joy to the season, Steve.

While on the subject, which is really off-topic here, but nevertheless fun, I highly recommend viewing Straight No Chaser’s carols.  Their version of The 12 Days of Christmas is AMAZING!  Enjoy.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8

Thanks,
Happy Holidays!
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
--Will Rogers