[Geysers] Webcam times 12/16/2010

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Thu Dec 16 16:54:01 PST 2010

Here are some times from the webcams on Thursday 12/16/10  taken from the
chat log (<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>) and
Pat Snyder, thanks for the reports.

Another good day in the basin, lots of sunshine and most of the geysers
erupted again but no Beehive.  Depression 2h41m and 3h13m between reports so
maybe it's back to the bimodal behavior?  It's been a while since there have
been intervals that short reported (but there have not been many closed
interval reports recently).

Depression 0927ie, 1208ie, 1521ie,
Lion 0806ie, 0907ie, 1016ie, 1229ie, 1339ie, 1446ie,
Old Faithful 0723, 0850ie, 1026ie, 1200ie, 1333, 1506ie, 1641,
Plume 0925ie, 1139, 1447ie, 1708,
Riverside 0921ie, 1544ie.

No more reports from me till Sunday, I will be distracted by musical stuff
for the next couple of days.

Graham Meech