[Geysers] Webcam times 12/15/2010

caros at xmission.com caros at xmission.com
Wed Dec 15 18:04:27 PST 2010

Oh, look, all the geysers turned back on when the snow stopped. Hooray!

Seriously, I was lucky enough to happen on the Indicator the first
time I tried to get the cam up today and it was an extremely cool
Beehive. No futzing about tantalizing you; the water in Beehive just
suddenly rocketed skyward like a fireworks display. The cam held out
till about 3' 30" before our malfunctioning wifi shut it down. Looked
like a glorious sunny day.
Karen Webb

Quoting Graham Meech <meechg at verizon.net>:

> Here are some times from the webcams on Wednesday 12/15/10  taken from the
> chat log ( <http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>) and
> Pat Snyder,
> thanks for the reports.
>
> Opening day and it was nice and sunny and all the geysers erupted again!
>
> Beehive 1247 Indicator 1236ie,
> Castle 1126ie, 1602ie steam phase (?),
> Daisy 1125ie, 1708ie,
> Depression 0923ie, 1208ie,
> Grand 1623ie,
> Lion 0810ie,
> Little Squirt 0710ie,
> Old Faithful 0726ie, 0851ie, 0955ie, 1137ie, 1303ie, 1437ie, 1615ie,
> Plume 1035ie, 1332ie,
> Riverside 0807ie, 1438ie,
>
> Graham Meech

Fantasy with heart, mind, and soul!
Adventurers of the Carotian Union
Book 1: The Chalice of Life
Book 2: Tapestry of Enchantment (out now)
Book 3: Lamp of Truth (due spring 2011)
Book 4: The Life of the Smith (due fall 2011)
Published by Dragon Moon Press; available via publisher, through
Amazon, or from
your favorite local bookseller or library (we distribute through Ingrams's)
carotianunion.com for sneak peaks of the first two books

Free the Tehran 7
http://iran.bahai.us